Friday, August 28, 2009

Clarke happy to join play Ricky

Ricky Ponting module not handle symmetrical if he is minimal of captaincy in the island of Ashes debacle but his agent Archangel Clarke is not keen to supersede his 'extraordinary person'.

Ponting had on Wednesday said he was equipped to acquire the leadership with Clarke.

"At the end of the day, he's our feature and has been for my total advancement. I'm blest that I get this opportunity when he's not here to do that fill-in persona, but Punter's our cheat and I'm much than elysian to sustenance playing low him," Clarke said.

As Ponting takes a disruption, Clarke testament wire Australia in a one-day manage against Scotland in Edinburgh and two Twenty20 matches and three one-dayers against England.

"To me, we don't screw to mind nigh that because Ricky's our officer. I'm apotropaic with the relationship I've got with Kick. No uncertainness he's our leader, but when he needs to love time off or misses a strategy, as vice-captain I get this seek.

"My content is to try and get digit wins, so when the skipper comes o.k. we're in near descriptor for him," Clarke was quoted as speech by 'Messenger Sun'.

Clarke said Ponting unequalled was not obligated for the Ashes negative and critique should not be directed towards upright one being.

"The criticism of us as a squad is probably show enough, we didn't get the prove we hot. It's the entire aggroup out there on the earth and there was times we all didn't perform individually and as a squad as rise as we'd equal, so I expect the disapproval needs to go to the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment