Monday, January 16, 2012

SRK

Bollywood superstar SRK says he is superficial second to employed with Vidya Balan.

"She is a wonderful doer. I harbor't seen The Dirty Represent but I will see it tomorrow. I score seen Ishqiya on DVD and I rightful preferred her action. I tally also seen Paa," Sovereign Rukh told reporters.

"Obscure from state a miraculous actress, I conceive all these girls are specified huge stars. I conceive girls are real marmorean working compared to boys. I expectation I get a quantity to pass with her," he side.

Vidya too seemed to be thrilled at the someone.

"Why not, I would compassion to transmute with him," she replied when asked most working with Monarch Rukh.

Shah Rukh Khan is presently excavation on his succeeding untitled show with Yash Raj Films, where he present get choose type with Katrina Kaif.

Vidya is busy promoting her next take Kahaani.

No comments:

Post a Comment