Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sami is confident of comeback to the Pak

Sami is confident of production a comeback to the Pakistan aggroup, mass his ICL supply, through his performances for Metropolis Vapors in the ongoing Quaid-e-Azam Trophy. "I sense there is noneffervescent cricket hand in me and that is why I am activity on the interior track for Metropolis Vapors - to win rearwards my piazza in the unit," Sami told APP. "Though I bowled truly cured in Quaid-e-Azam Honour, I managed meet 13 wickets. I am real employed hard to excel and get the attending of selectors." The 28-year-old blistering lid married the wildcat league after 33 Test and 83 ODIs for Pakistan. He has arrogated 81 Tests wickets at an costly 51.37, including eighter on his commencement against New Island. He also has 118 ODI wickets at 26.49. "I instrument shortly be presenting my NOC to PCB," Sami said. "But I am waiting for my position programme of payments from ICL. Representing Pakistan had e'er been a extraordinary chastity for me. I am full focused on producing my optimal in the Quaid-e-Azam Award." Sami praised his new-ball partner Tanvir Ahmed for his obvious execution in the Quaid-e-Azam Medal so far. Tanvir leads the bowling charts with 39 wickets from quartet matches at 13.97, and has been key to Metropolis's dominance at the top of Group B. "Due to his [Tanvir's] fantabulous bowling we filmed ternion victories," Sami said.

No comments:

Post a Comment